Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Of Socks & Service

Nathan has gotten to the point where he can put his own shoes and socks on (for the most part). We had to get special super-stretchy socks that he is able to put on by himself. Well, his church socks are harder to put on because they are normal. I looked over Sunday morning and this was the scene that I saw. Sweet Jordan helping Nathan get those stubborn socks on his extra wide feet. It was a tender moment when I thought of how much I love both of these boys. It was bitter-sweet when I realized that in 80 days or so Jordan will be leaving on his mission and won't be there to have these sweet moments with his brother for 2 years. Yet, I realize that if he is humble enough to serve a special needs brother he will do just fine serving God's other children.
#autism #service #GettingThoseSocksOn

No comments:

Post a Comment