Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bobsledding Fun

Nathan has loved watching Bobsledding on YouTube for kids for a while now. I don't know why it caught his fancy because I still don't understand the autistic mind completely. Imagine my glee when I found out that they were hosting the World Cup for Bobsledding an hour from our home. So, we loaded up the kids, donned our cold weather gear and braved the wind and snow to watch Bobsledding in person. Worth it? You bet! It was probably one of my top 3 things we have done in Utah since we moved here. And, Nathan LOVED IT!!!!! In fact I chased him and Jacob all over that mountain as they watched the bobsledding in person--man those sleds go FAST! I had fun and got my exercise;).
‪#‎BobsleddingFun‬ ‪#‎Autism‬

Bobsledding Video

No comments:

Post a Comment