Tuesday, June 7, 2016

No Time For Mom

Um, excuse me summer. When is my break? Oh...not until late August? Okay. Don't mind me if I close myself in my room now. Mom has got to find some time to research all the things her kids want to do this summer and make some sort of schedule. The problem is by the time I get them to bed I am too tired to make my brain think any more.

I feel like I have been running like crazy for the past week or so. Jordan graduated from high school and the start of summer have just hit like a tidal wave. I feel like I am swimming against the current trying to keep my head afloat.

Most summers I feel like I am more prepared with my "schedule" for my kiddos on the spectrum. So far this year, I have been winging it:). It is what I do best, but it is exhausting to have kids that are all old enough to stay up later (since I don't have the excuse for them to go to bed since there is school tomorrow). By the time I get them to bed I am exhausted so I go to sleep...only to wake up and do it all over again. Maybe tomorrow I'll make more progress on the schedule....;) Wish me luck!
#NoTimeForMom #SummerSchedule

No comments:

Post a Comment