Monday, September 19, 2016

Birthday Missionary

Happy Birthday to my 19-year-old missionary! I don't think it is a coincidence that he is so happy because he is serving others all week long.

Elder Anderson quote from the week, "We've had a great week and I'm excited to see what the Lord does next. It has been a testimony builder because there are a lot of false churches up in downtown (area) trying to give blessings, salvation for $20 bucks, and prayers for $5. Its crazy but I have learned that our church is the true church AND it is free--no charge. It is a blessing to know that I can be at rest and be saved in the last days. That is why I'm here is to invite others to come unto Christ by HELPING them receive the restored gospel, through Jesus Christ and His atonement, repentance, baptism, and receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost!"





No comments:

Post a Comment