Monday, November 30, 2015

Decorating the Memory Tree

I love having the family decorate the Christmas tree! I don't ever have any super-fancy or coordinated tree. Mine has always been a memories tree with ornaments the kids have made over the years and others that I have bought at places we have visited like, The Alamo, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, etc.

I remember when my kids were little that I would scour garage sales to try to find unbreakable ornaments (they weren't as popular when my kids were young), because back then the bottom half of the tree always seemed to get flung across the room by little hands. Now those little hands have gotten a little bigger and can now place the more fragile ornaments at the top of the tree. My how time flies! 'Tis the season to be jolly!
#DecoratingTheTree #MemoryTree





No comments:

Post a Comment