Friday, May 1, 2015

End of the School Year Insanity

May 1st...the end of the school year insanity has already begun. I don't know why it is that the month before school gets out is so busy. It feels like December, only it is almost summer.

I feel like I have to check my calendar several times a day to make sure I am not forgetting anything and then schedule with my husband and eldest son (other drivers in the family) to make sure we can get everyone to everything without interrupting Nathan's schedule too much! Kids with autism like their schedule to stay the same...so all this craziness drives me and him crazy!

To all you fellow mothers out there managing end-of-the-year crazy schedules, hang in there! Summer is just around the corner. You can make it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment