Tuesday, February 10, 2015

White Shirt Casualties!

We had two white shirt casualties this weekend! My husband spilled some V8 juice on his white shirt while throwing it in the trash on Sunday morning, and my oldest son got some red dye on his brand new white shirt this Sunday at the dinner table.  

The boys were joking around at dinner and somehow my husband challenged my son Jordan (17) to let him put a drop of Dasani Drops--Strawberry Kiwi flavor (flavor enhancers for water) in his mouth.  Well, Jordan accepted his challenge and opened his mouth.  Just as Justin went to put a drop in Jordan's mouth, Jordan moved. I watched in slow motion as the lovely red dye squirted all over his collar and down the side of his shirt--all the while thinking, how much did I just pay for that brand new shirt???? So much for one drop! Sigh! Why do boys do these crazy things?

So, we have had two white shirts soaking in the sink for the past 24 hours...and I'm hoping they will come clean. I surely don't want to have to buy new ones for my funny boys!  Maybe I should just ban white shirts from the dinner table!

No comments:

Post a Comment