Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Keepin' Happy

You know, I think one of the biggest challenges each day is maintaining a happy attitude when you have kids that are grumpy! I was telling one of my kids this morning that they needed to pray to God and ask Him to help them feel happy today. As I was walking away I muttered a prayer that went something like this, "God give me strength."

Some days are just like that.  We don't feel strong enough to deal with all the barrage of emotions that comes with the myriad of personalities we deal with in our kids or whomever else we deal with on a daily basis.  So, today I pray God will give each of us the strength to conquer whatever mountain we may be climbing. Just remember that the view from the top of the mountain is always worth the climb:).

No comments:

Post a Comment