Monday, April 27, 2015

A Funny Way to Spend Saturday Night

My husband and I were home with just our two kiddos on the autism spectrum on Saturday night. Nathan was busy looking at picture books, so my husband asked Jacob if he wanted to play a board game with us (he wanted to play a video game but we told him that his time was up). So after pouting for a few minutes he said, "I want to do family history." "You don't want to play a board game with mom and dad," we queried? "Nope, I want to do family history. Just think of all those people out there waiting to be discovered."

We have a unique kiddo there. If you are looking for a fun past-time try the free www.familysearch.org. Jacob LOVES attaching sources to his family members and expanding our family tree.

https://familysearch.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment