Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Find God's Purpose for You!

Fixer Upper is one of my favorite shows to watch when I have a moment.  I LOVE this story Jo tells about finding and following God's purpose and promptings to her in her life. I believe each of us has a unique purpose, and as we take time to talk to God about it, He will help us find it!

There is no way I would have EVER written a book if God hadn't given me the idea and kept reminding me patiently over the years.  I wouldn't have ever started a blog if it weren't for direct impressions that this was one of the things I was supposed to do.  I prefer to be a private person...but God has other plans.  Who know where it will lead.  I will just have to trust that God's viewpoint is better than mine.

What does God want you to do? Have you asked Him lately?

http://thoughtfulwomen.org/2015/04/05/hgtvs-fixer-upper-star-joanna-gaines-shares-powerful-story-all-women-need-to-hear/

No comments:

Post a Comment