Thursday, April 9, 2015

Going "Purse-less"

I went "purse-less" a few months ago with this handy-dandy phone case. I am so much happier not having to carry and keep track of a purse! My new phone case has this slot on the back that allows me to carry 3 cards (two of which are ALWAYS my driver's license and debit card).

I have since found out that SAMs Club now has an app where you can input your card number and just let them scan the bar code at checkout from your phone. Also, the local library said that they can use the same process and scan the barcode on your phone from a particular app that takes a picture of your card.

Technology can be amazing! I never thought in my huge diaper-bag-toting days that someday I'd be running errands with something the size of my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment