Friday, May 20, 2016

Game of Life

Don't you love it when you kids ask what fun thing you are going to do on Saturday night at 7:45? It's too late to really choose and start a movie...so we moved on to family board games.

This past week it was the game of "Life." I don't know if any of you have played the more "updated" version of Life. This isn't the same thing I played growing up. I think it is more fun because you draw these "action" cards as you go along and they have funny things you are supposed to "compete" with someone in. I competed against my husband in a "air guitar contest." You would have thought he would have beaten me at that due to his love of some heavy metal as a teenager--but no, by laying on my back while I was playing (like they used to) I think I got him beat:). There was also the drumming competition (on the table) between my husband and my son and the disco challenge and beautiful forehead competition that made me laugh.

So, next time the kids are bored on a Saturday night, challenge them to the game of "Life" and have a memorable time full of laughs!
#GameOfLife #BoardGameNight #FunMemories

No comments:

Post a Comment