Tuesday, May 24, 2016

No Wrinkle Care Option

Nathan has been fascinated with my washer and dryer since I got them 8-9 years ago. He used to sit in front of my front-loader washing machine as a child fascinated to watch the clothes as they moved around and around the washer. Once they were done, he would always open it up.

On my dryer there is this fantastic option called, "Wrinkle Care." If I push that button it will keep spinning the dryer every couple of minutes for a few hours after the clothes are dry so that the clothes don't wrinkle. Unfortunately Nathan prefers the "wrinkled option." I jokingly say this because any time he sees the dryer has finished drying and is on the "Wrinkle Care" option, he immediately stops what he is doing to come open the dryer for me. This is sweet, but often frustrating because I am in the middle of something--that I have to drop and fold that load so that the clothes don't get wrinkled. Sigh! Cute boy! So, here's to an autistic son that helps me keep up with folding clothes:). No "Wrinkle Care option for me (at least when Nathan is home). ;)
#AutismStories #NoWrinkleCare #Laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment