Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day! I have found that the responsibilities of being a mother are 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. My job as a mom is never done. It only evolves day to day as the needs of my children change. It is the hardest job in the world. There are days that are heart-wrenchingly difficult. There are sleepless nights and even longer days. But, there are also days of joy and pride as I watch my children grow and develop and make good choices on their own. I love my job as a mother!

I also have a greater respect and admiration for all the mothers in my life. My own mother, my mother-in-law and many women along the way who have taught and "mothered" me through life's thick and thin. You can mother whether you have borne a child or not. God bless all you mothers out there. You are doing a great work!
#HappyMothersDay

No comments:

Post a Comment