Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mothering Moments

Can I share with you one of my mothering moments that happened on Mother's Day? Nathan has been kind of grumpy lately. I don't know if I should blame it on teenage hormones or what (since he can't tell me). So, I got to go sit with him in the foyer of the church so that he didn't bother anyone else with his 'not so happy' outbursts. As I was sitting there, I happened to look up and there was a large picture of the Savior emerging from the tomb after his resurrection--perfect and glorified. As I looked at that picture, the Lord reminded me that someday Nathan will have a perfect and glorified resurrected body too. I found myself suddenly grateful that I was spending some time in the foyer with my sweet, but grumpy boy. I look forward to that future day when I can spend time with my son in his perfect and resurrected body and hold a conversation with him.
#MotheringMoments #Resurrection

No comments:

Post a Comment